Falafel is a very delicious Middle Eastern dish. They are small oval balls made from a special mixture of nuts mixed with some fresh herbs and spices and then usually fried until they are crunchy on the outside and melt in the mouth. You can get delicious falafel food delivered at your doorstep via https://kabobconnection.com.
Image SOurce: Google
For this recipe, we'll be baking it for health reasons. You will come out just as good this way, but much healthier. To serve, they are usually wrapped in flatbread with some Lebanese salad and yogurt.
1. Falafel. Squeeze the beans and kidney beans well, then grind them with the dregs until the dough is mixed and mashed, but not smooth. Mix all the other falafel ingredients and mix well. Make a golf ball from the mixture with your hands, then flatten it slightly so that it is a thick oval (like a hockey puck).
2. Salad. Combine all ingredients. Let stand at room temperature so that the salad is at room temperature when serving.
3. yogurt. Mix the ingredients together and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
4. Cooking. To prepare falafel, cover the grill with foil and sprinkle a little oil. Place the falafel ball on aluminum foil and spray the falafel with a little oil. You need to bake falafel on both sides. When finished, they'll smell nice and a little crunchy on the outside.
5. Served. Place a slice of flatbread and place 3-4 falafels toward you in the center. Place the lettuce next to the falafel, then pour as much yogurt as you want over the falafel. To fold the loaf, fold the bottom of the cake in half and sideways, leaving the top open.