Red raspberry tea will strengthen and tone the uterus to prepare it for pregnancy. Because of this, it can be taken when you are trying to get pregnant, and when you are already. If you are trying to become pregnant, two glasses can be taken daily. Once you are pregnant, it's best to abstain and start all over again after 35 weeks.
Healthy raspberry leaf tea is not made from raspberries but from the leaves, it doesn't taste as good as we would like, but the vitamins and minerals in tea far exceed the taste.
The simple details of the "ingredients" of the red raspberry leaf are as follows:
1. Vitamin E for better blood circulation because we have more parts of our body during pregnancy.
2. Vitamin A for the development of healthy skin and bones.
Vitamin B complex
3. The high concentration of vitamin C.
4. Calcium, an easily assimilated form that helps control nerve responses to pain during childbirth and helps develop baby's bones.
7. Minerals, including phosphorus and potassium
These vitamins and minerals are also important to replace those lost during childbirth and blood loss. Your uterus is tightened so that it shrinks more and more effectively during labor and returns to its normal size after birth.