Invitrogen recombinant antibodies are rabbit monoclonal antibodies that are developed by immunizing animals, screening for functionality, and then cloning the immunogen-specific antibody genes into high-level mammalian expression vectors.
The recombinant antibodies are then produced by large-scale cell culture and purified with Protein A. If you want to know more about rabbit monoclonal antibody development and production, you can also navigate https://www.bosterbio.com/featured-products.
There are many reliable companies that provide the best custom antibody services. You can easily buy antibody products online. Rabbit monoclonal antibodies have become outstanding reagents for laboratory research and increasingly for diagnostic and therapeutic applications.
Choose the Invitrogen custom antibody service to obtain recombinant antibodies with the following features:
Image Source: Google
- Greater specificity and sensitivity compared to standard antibodies
- Lot-to-lot consistency due to recombinant technology
- Animal origin–free antibodies expressed in a mammalian cell system
Recombinant rabbit antibodies can be developed either as a polyclonal antibody or as a monoclonal antibody.
- Antigens for recombinant antibody development can be purified proteins, standard peptides, or modified peptides (i.e. phosphorylated).
- Phase II is only performed for monoclonal protocols; polyclonal development uses only Phases I and III.
Recombinant Rabbit Monoclonal is one clone isolated from library used for final production. It’s one of the main benefit is that it helps in Quantitative detection.